Do you have a go-getter personality? Do you have experience selling in the industrial marketplace? Would you like to be a part of an awesome team? Are you looking for a role with advancement/ growth potential? We have the job for you!
Job Title: INDUSTRIAL SALES ENGINEER
Location: NORTH ALABAMA
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations find top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.
We are currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for a INDUSTRIAL SALES ENGINEER covering the North Alabama territory.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a well known and established company who services the Industrial Marketplace and they are looking for an INDUSTRIAL SALES ENGINEER to join their team.
ABOUT THE JOB
Job functions for the INDUSTRIAL SALES ENGINEER position include, but are not be limited to:
● Building sales at existing accounts
● New account development
● Account management
● Prepare and present annual business plan
● Manage projects and large quotations with the assistance of inside sales team
To be considered for the INDUSTRIAL SALES ENGINEER position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
● Engineering degree, industrial process background or 4 year degree and strong technical/mechanical acumen
● Ability to communicate technical concepts and benefits of our products clearly and persuasively to varied customer base
● Ability to set-up a solid week of sales calls (3 to 4 calls/day; 3 to 4 days/week)
● Excellent communication skills
● Goal Oriented
● Creative and entrepreneurial business skills
● Travel in the field 3 to 4 days per week
● Prepare reports, as required, in a timely manner
● Ability to manage multiple projects, opportunities and issues