**$1,000 Sign on bonus! Please inquire for details in interview.**
Bonaventure of Medford is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Memory Care Director to join our team. We are a premier Retirement, Assisted Living and Memory Care community that’s committed to providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle, and we’re looking for a Memory Care Director who will help us deliver on that promise to our Memory Care residents. Not only will they ensure that their residents receive the highest quality of care, service and safety, but they will be instrumental in providing our most vulnerable residents with the fun, active, and fulfilling lifestyle that all seniors deserve.
Alongside the privilege of building relationships with residents and families and making their lives better, the Memory Care Director also has the opportunity to lead and grow a caring group of staff members who are dedicated to the happiness and well-being of their residents. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has a passion for serving seniors with Alzheimer’s/dementia and is driven to make a difference in their lives every day.
Why do you want to work for Bonaventure Senior Living? At Bonaventure our policy is that the safety and well-being of our residents and team members is our number one priority. Infection control procedures including environmental hygiene, correct work practices, and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) are all necessary to prevent infections such as COVID-19 from spreading in our facility. Prompt detection and effective triage and isolation of potentially infectious residents is essential to prevent unnecessary exposures among residents, team members, and visitors at the facility.
The Memory Care Director oversees the operations of the community’s Memory Care program aligning resident needs, state regulations, and Bonaventure Senior Living policies and procedures to provide exceptional care to residents. As the leader of the health services staff, the Memory Care Director is responsible for hiring, schedules, training, and records, in the Memory Care section of the community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and monitor resident’s services through service plans
- Conduct and follow through on Assessments, Changes to Service Plans, Changes to Medication
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a change of condition.
- Audit the medication administration program to assure accuracy and completeness
- Respond to resident and family concerns professionally and promptly
- Hire, train, supervise and schedule caregiving staff members; ensure ongoing training in Alzheimer’s and dementia for staff members
- Become a resource on Alzheimer’s and other dementias for families, organize support group meetings at community
- Oversee all aspects of the Memory Care including activities, dining and cleanliness
- Excellent compensation package
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Medical and dental benefits, with flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
- Experience as Caregiver & Medication Assistant in an assisted living or memory care setting.
- 2 Years of demonstrable supervisory experience in a Care or Assisted living setting.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Positive and cheerful disposition.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills
- Experience providing direction and making sound decisions
- Knowledge of progression and care of dementia residents
- Have or obtain a State Administrators license and meet other state regulations.
- We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride ourselves on our services and culture. The Memory Care Director is THE LEADER of the Memory Care Community and sets the tone, energy, and attitude for every staff person and resident.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards. #COVID-19