To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fayetteville, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronics Technician III - Relo Offered
Lamb Weston • Fayetteville, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Lamb Weston, one of the world’s largest frozen potato companies is currently hiring an Electronic/Electrical Technician III in Hermiston, OR.
The Electronic/Electrical Technician III will be responsible for analyzing and correcting electrical problems, in addition to repairing and overhauling electrical equipment and controls with limited supervision.
- Maintains safe work practices at all times and participates in safety programs.
- Must be able to repair or replace all electrical devices including but not limited to: Breaker panels, motor starters, heaters, fuses, lights, AC drives, motors, electrical switches, etc., all in accordance with state and federal codes, including company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to perform construction work such as running conduits, pulling wire, installing switches, breaker panels, etc., as needed to supply power to plant electrical apparatus per the National Electrical Code.
- Must be able to maintain a log/work sheet of equipment repairs and problems. Prompt notifications must be entered regarding equipment deficiencies.
- Must be able to identify locations of any and all electrical equipment on site.
- Must be competent in troubleshooting all equipment on site with the use of electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Must be competent in the use of all plant electrical test equipment.
- Efficiently respond to line calls and conduct PM’s on a regular basis.
- Must be willing and able to mentor apprentices as needed.
- Must assist all other maintenance personnel in the event of a major plant break down.
- Possess and maintain a valid electrical license for Oregon State and/or a reciprocating license from another state.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Have good communication skills oral and written.
- Understand the National Electrical Code and the Oregon specialty code pertaining to manufacturing plant systems
- Demonstrate understanding of plant systems and equipment
- Be able to maneuver in close quarters and climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds and catwalks during the performance of your job.
- Have considerable manual dexterity with both hands.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in extreme environments, which may vary from 120 degrees F to –20 degrees F and both wet and dry type environments.
- Effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing. Ability to understand instructions and follow directions in English.
- Should not be color blind.
- Will work in all areas of the plant, both inside and outside during any and all weather conditions.
- Will regularly work near moving mechanical parts, around electrical equipment and open circuits.
- May work on wet, muddy, icy, or greasy floors.
- Is exposed to humid conditions as well as hot and cold environments ranging from -20° to 120° F.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration.
- Will regularly work in an environment in which the noise level is usually high.
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. While our growth has been remarkable, we've never forgotten where we came from. We see things differently–just like our founder, Gilbert Lamb, did back in 1950. Amazing what a little ambition and a lot of hard work can do.
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.