North American Senior Benefits has more $100k earners than any other IMO in the nation! And we are currently interviewing sales professionals for a final expense agent position in the Greater ATLANTA area. We offer an EXCLUSIVE lead program with Qualified Leads, Top Contracting Rates, Commissions Paid Daily, Day One Vestment, and a Retirement Plan.
NASB is looking for Sales Professionals who are self-starters, for the purpose of marketing final expense life insurance to seniors by conducting in home presentations. With multiple carrier options, competitive price points, a family atmosphere and outstanding compensation, we can help you achieve the life you want! Previous sales experience is preferred for this role, as well as a state life insurance license, or the ability to obtain one.
We Offer a Fantastic Benefit and Compensation Program:
· Top Commissions – Paid Daily
· Career Advancements
· Exclusive Qualified Lead Program
· Day One Vested
· Ongoing Training
· A Turn Key Recruiting Platform to build your own agency if sales leadership is your goal
· Retirement Plan
· Integrity – Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of, and find a career home with
Apply today and see why a career with NASB provides you with success you can plan on. Contact Leigh Ann Norton Phone number blocked - click to apply or email your resume in response to this posting. Only confident, successful individuals who are wanting more out of their career should apply!
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Current state life insurance license, or the ability to obtain one
· Good communication and excellent listening skills
· Positive attitude, self-motivated, and self-disciplined
· Outgoing personality with the desire to help others