Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – CNS
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are a rapidly growing healthcare organization specializing in several therapeutic areas. We partner with physicians to improve patients’ quality of life by providing safe, effective and customized healthcare solutions. We are currently looking to add to our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team, so APPLY TODAY!
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPSRESENTATIVE JOB SUMMARY:
In this Pharmaceutical Sales Rep role, you will work independently to strategically pursue opportunities, represent and sell our cutting-edge services, provide excellent customer service, and close deals in an untapped market.
We are seeking self-motivated, driven, enthusiastic candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills, eagerness to work as a team-player, a self-starter and an independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously. Candidates must possess the ability to institute traditional and creative approaches to build and maintain relationships, enhance overall performance, and collaboratively solve problems. Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep top performers strategically identify, target, and develop accounts by utilizing connections and cold calling to secure meetings and finalize contracts. Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep candidate will be expected to educate and influence new physician customers while nurturing and supervising existing relationships by identifying and tending to various needs and challenges.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES FOR OUR PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES:
• Identify and target new accounts through the acquisition of information though internet search, followed by telephone inquiry and completed with office visit(s).
• Secure meetings and appointments to develop new offices and maintain existing offices
• Provide exceptional customer service, available as main point of contact for all prospects, leads, and existing pharmaceutical sales rep accounts
• Become proficient in selling our innovative products and healthcare services, skilled in all clinical information as well as business structure and financial offering
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE SKILLS TO BECOME ONE OF OUR PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPS:
• Proven track record of being a top performing individual who meets or exceeds goals
• Be highly motivated, creative, and decisive Pharmaceutical Sales Rep • Industry training. certification or knowledge plus good sales abilities
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP ABILITIES AND CRITICAL SKILLLSET:
• Ability to work the assigned pharmaceutical sales rep territory • Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Enjoyment of collaborative working relationships and a desire to participate in effective communication
• Must maintain all industry credentials and certifications
• Self-motivation and independence- developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done; someone who can thrive in a fast pace environment
• High quality customer service- customer needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Able to acquire and understand clinical and pharmacology science knowledge and then communicate it to a physician customer
• Social Perceptiveness and active listening- Being aware of others' reactions and giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and how you can contribute to the conversation effectively
• Persistence and perseverance in the face of obstacles or undesired outcomes
• Achievement/Effort- establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
If this Pharmaceutical Sales Rep position sounds like an opportunity that is interesting to you, please apply today.
We are committed to leveraging the pharmaceutical sales representative talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet