One of the top revenue producing fast food franchises with multiple locations across NY is seeking excellent General Managers to join the team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company and further your career, with plenty of growth opportunities available!
What's in it for you:
-Fantastic Base Salary - $50-60k plus Big Bonus!
-Aggressive Bonus Structure!
-Excellent training program and mentors
-Opportunity to work for an excellent fast-food restaurant (now accepting all applications!)
What we seek:
-Energetic, positive personality, a leader at heart, passionate about food, someone who wants to take their career to the next level!
-At least 3-5 years of management experience.
-Stable work history, professional, energetic, hard-working and reliable.
- Improve site performance through effective planning and people management
- Providing high quality clinical services including ensuring operational standards
- Ensure high standards of customer service throughout all depot operations
- Ensuring compliance with company's procedures and standards
- Ensure that all operations are
- Ensure compliance with image standards at all levels
- Thought leadership to drive all aspects of performance through CI and other performance improvement processes
- Maintaining high standards of food, service and health and safety at Wahaca
- Ensure all customer service remains at high standard
- Lead and direct all site staff to deliver continuous improvement of customer service, safety, service delivery and resource utilisation to achieve quality and performance targets
- Provide a high quality service to all service users
- Delivering team training as well as maintaining extremely high standards
- Ensuring that all staff are
- Support all activities within the operations team
- Establish training needs for all staff
- Direct breakfast operations to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience
- Ensure that health and safety policies are applied by all staff in work throughout the site as well as ensuring all work is carried out to specification
- Complete an apprenticeship in customer service or business administration
- Maintaining high quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping standards at all times
- Create and maintain an environment all management and staff