Plant Manager – Plastic Blow Molding
Fast-Growing Tier 1 Automotive plastics company with multiple plants in the US and Mexico is seeking a Plant Manager! Currently seeking a Plant Manger to lead and direct a Blow Molding manufacturing plant. The one particular plant has near 100 employees, non-union, quite profitable, privately held, and operates 24/7 located in the thumb of Michigan.
Products They make:
• Air Intake Assemblies
• Construction & Agriculture
• DEF Tanks
• Fluid Reservoirs
• HVAC Ducts
• Lawn & Garden
• Seat Belt Boot & Sleeves
● Full P&L responsibility
● Directing and prioritizing daily production demands
● Providing leadership and direction to all plant employees.
● Maximizing machine utilization, production efficiency and production output
● Developing and strengthening the molding department across production shifts
● Assuring product quality standards are satisfied
● Monitoring documentation and record keeping to assure it is complete and accurate
● Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
● The ability to make decisions regarding production requirements, product quality, personnel utilization and overall efficiency is required.
The ideal candidate will have 5 minimum years or more of blow molding experience, a strong background in supervision and management of a diverse workforce, exposure to ongoing process improvement activity and experience operating within an automotive parts manufacturing environment
Our ideal candidates’ areas of Expertise
● Six Sigma | ● Process Improvement | ● Lifecycle Management | ● Logistics & Distribution | ● KPI Development | ● Project Management | ● New Product Introduction | ● Team Mentoring & Retention | ● P&L and Budget Management | ● Customer Service & Satisfaction | ● Cost Reduction/Efficiency | ● Inventory Planning/Control | ● Performance Management | ● Strategy Development/Execution| ● Plastic Blow Molding |
Send resumes to URL blocked - click to apply with salary information.