***We are hiring for Pharmacists all throughout the US. Please indicate your city and state on your application***
This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
Hours: flexible can be shifts between 10am - 7pm
Shifts available: Sunday through Saturday
• Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
• Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
• Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment
• Actively contribute to a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
• This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
• MUST HAVE: Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)
- Hardworking And Dedicated