Provide Customer Service from Home for a Leading Emergency Roadside Assistance Company
Tired of sitting around the house? What if you could earn some extra cash while you’re stuck at home?
Take charge of your life by working from home. The Arise® Platform has various well-known clients immediately available on the platform — including an opportunity with a leading roadside assistance company — you can start earning money from home in a few weeks.
With this exciting opportunity, service the client’s customers in the mornings, evenings, and in-between when it’s most convenient for you. This unique opportunity offers plenty of afternoon, evening and night-time hours for those looking to work an evening or night gig.
And, rest assured – while automotive knowledge is a plus – it’s not needed to offer reassurance and support to stranded drivers.
Benefits of signing up to use the Arise® Platform:
· Work from the comfort and safety of your home
· Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
· Extra money (up to $17 per hour)
A day in the life using the Arise® Platform to provide service:
· Provide contact center services from home
· Support some of the largest companies in the world
· Document all issues, resolution, and follow up actions
· Learn about products and services to accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact
What It Takes To Succeed:
You must be self-motivated (no supervisor will be peering over your shoulder), possess outstanding problem-solving skills, patience and empathy, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, handling potentially stressful situations. Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills are a must. It’s also important to deliver knowledgeable, friendly, and customer service while efficiently navigating multiple systems.
No degree necessary – This great work-from-home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard on your own terms! Sign-up and run your own customer support business or work as an agent for a Service Partner company already on the platform. Prior to servicing a client opportunity through the Arise® Platform, a series of assessments and a virtual certification course must be successfully completed.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
Arise connects small call-center businesses, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, you provide the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
**This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise® .**
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
- Customer Service
- Help Customer
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Resolve Request