Customer Service Representative
Our employment opportunities offer cross-training in the business development fields of customer service and relations, sales, marketing, management, finance, and human resources. Hands-on paid training is provided. All candidates must be well-spoken and able to present themselves to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
• Stats Reporting
• Sales closings with customers
• Client Account Management
• Taking on leadership positions in the office
• Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints
• Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
• Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
Team-based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters the acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
• Degree preferred (in progress is okay)
• GPA 3.00+ please
• Must be organized.
• Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Customer Service Representative Desired Qualities:
• Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
• Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
• Customer service or customer relationship experience
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Degree preferred
• Superior wages
• Long term career opportunities
• Company events
We look forward to reviewing your application!!!