Title: Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid Role Branchburg, NJ 08876 or West Point, PA
Duration: 12 Months
Note : Hybrid Role (Minimum expectation is 1x/week in Branchburg, NJ, and 1x/month in either Rahway, NJ, or West Point, PA, sites) Interview : Video Screenings following In-person .
****This is a business role, NOT an IT role.**** ***Required***
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher required – More interested in experience) with at least four years of business analysis experience, with a portion focused on business intelligence (reporting, metrics, analytics, dashboarding).
· Experience with business analysis tools and techniques: process mapping, VOC, survey development, data analysis, persona development, user story generation, requirements gathering, wireframing, options analysis.
· Demonstrated experience is more important than specific degree field.
Required Experience and Skills:
· M anager is looking for a resource more focused on the business side - Business requirements.
· Experience mapping current state and future state process workflows.
· At least two years of experience leading small to mid-size projects.
· High level of tech fluency.
· Experience assessing data quality; identifying patterns, trends and issues in data sets.
· Experience with data analysis platforms, such as Spotfire, Appian and Qlik Sense.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables and data visualizations.
· Experience developing basic logical data model diagrams.
· Mid-level PowerPoint skills.
· Strong meeting coordination skills.
- Translate business requirements into business process and business requirement documents
- Learn business processes and identify business analysis opportunities
- Support business analyst during user acceptance testing
- Analyzing business requirements and process analysis
- Analyze existing business process requirements
- Translate business requirements into system solutions
- Understand business objective and business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Translate business requests/issues into technical and business process requirements
- Developing business requirements and related business rules based on business group
- Prioritize requirements from business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Writing business requirements for technology/software requirements
- Gather business requirements and analyze data
- Determine business requirements and specify effective business processes
- Support business user reporting needs
- Conduct business process analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives in multiple business areas
- Understand business process management and customers' business requirements
- Improve business processes and support future business needs
- Defining business reporting requirements from end users
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Analysis
- Process Mapping