To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Area Sales Representative
Sears Holdings Corporation • Seattle, WA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interested in a High Income Earning potential position? Read on, don't miss out!
This role is full- W-2 with benefits where reps typically earn between $40K - $80K and top performers up to $100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office once a week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. Territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code. This is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with us requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three appointments/leads daily from our National Sales Center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
- No cap on commission earnings
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.