To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Bryan Hartman
- Phone: 719-539-6633 EXT 3201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Certified Technician/ Automotive Master Mechanic
Town & Country of Salida • Denver, CO
Posted 10 days ago
Town & Country Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Salida, CO is a very busy and growing Service department in need of Chrysler certified technicians. We are also interested in Master Certified Ford and GM technicians that are wanting to make a change. We offer a clean and friendly working environment and brand new state-of-the art facility. We have the small town dealership feel but with a large dealership work flow.
Do you enjoy the outdoors? Located in the heart of the Rockies, and a short distance from Canon City and Buena Vista areas, you can enjoy the beauty of Colorado all year long- Skiing, Snowboarding, Hunting, Fishing, Off-Roading, Four-Wheeling, Hiking, Biking, Camping and so much more! We have so much to offer you here in Salida, CO!
- Chrysler level 2 or 3 certification or other manufacturer certification REQUIRED
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Very competitive wages based on ability and/or certifications
- Full Benefit Package
- Bonus plans and Spiff programs in place
- Professional working environment
- Relocation assistance and Sign on Bonus available based on experience and/or certifications
Apply online now
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
**SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY- MUST MEET QUALIFICATIONS**
For questions, please call Bryan Hartman, Fixed Operations Director, at 719-539-6633 ext. 3201.