Position located in Salida, CO
Serious inquiries only
Must be willing to relocate
Chrysler Certified Level 2 and 3 Technicians
Relocation Assistance & Sign On Bonus available for qualified candidates
Ford Master Certified? General Motors Master Certified? We want to speak with you too!!
Town & Country Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Salida, CO is a very busy and growing Service department in need of Chrysler certified technicians. We are also interested in Master Certified Ford and GM technicians that are wanting to make a change. We offer a clean and friendly working environment and brand new state-of-the art facility. We have the small town dealership feel but with a large dealership work flow.
Do you enjoy the outdoors? Located in the heart of the Rockies, and a short distance from Canon City and Buena Vista areas, you can enjoy the beauty of Colorado all year long- Skiing, Snowboarding, Hunting, Fishing, Off-Roading, Four-Wheeling, Hiking, Biking, Camping and so much more! We have so much to offer you here in Salida, CO!
- Chrysler level 2 or 3 certification or other manufacturer certification REQUIRED
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Very competitive wages based on ability and/or certifications
- Full Benefit Package
- Bonus plans and Spiff programs in place
- Professional working environment
- Relocation assistance and Sign on Bonus available based on experience and/or certifications
Apply online now
Email your resume to Bryan@salidaford.com
**SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY- MUST MEET QUALIFICATIONS**
For questions, please call Bryan Hartman, Fixed Operations Director, at 719-539-6633 ext. 3201.
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology