As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective and professional manner. These roles offer $15.50/HR!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
Managing inbound and outbound calls for loans current month owing through foreclosure.
Providing prompt, accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries.
Resolving inquiries regarding payments, escrow, loan terms, etc.
Displaying active listening skills.
Documenting loan activity
Collecting on past-due payments.
Establishing payment arrangements and determining strategies to resolve delinquencies.
Answering foreclosure questions and concerns.
Counseling customers about the consequences of delinquency.
Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics.
Consistently demonstrating dependability (attendance).
Managing payment collection and deal production.
Maintaining efficient call handling Department statistics (e.g. having a general understanding of and interpreting individual and/or team data).
Meeting established Quality Assurance standards.
Meeting deadlines required for training on policies and regulations for the position.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, military experience, or equivalent work experience
Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
Competitive, driven and motivated
Outstanding communications skills (including verbal, written and listening skills)
Ability to build rapport over the phone
Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
Excellent active listening and analytical skills
Execute and prioritize multiple tasks
Ability to build relationships (respect, trust, consensus)
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue