Perform in-home measurements and installations of our custom window treatment products including but not limited to drapery, roman shades, roller + solar shades, wooden blinds, motorized product and more.
- Provide our customers with a world-class experience throughout each measure and install appointment
- Become skilled at using Measure + Install techniques and software systems
- Be a part of a growing network of Measure + Install professionals that partner closely with the local Design Consultants to ensure the customers have a seamless end to end experience
- Communicate and partner regularly with NY/LA Measure & Install support teams while in the field and on-site
Looking for people who love woodworking, carpentry, are an excellent handyman, can do installations and someone who is very good with customers.
There is a 3 step interview process and all interviews will be video interviews.
- Customer service or in-home service experience
- Installation or skilled trade experience preferred.
- Experience in finish work or custom installation.
- We will provide technical training as it relates to our product line.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and all around great with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, team player
- You are punctual, reliable with a great work ethic
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 pounds and climb up and down ladders
- Valid Driver’s license