To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsfield, MA 01201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field QC Rep
Safeguard Properties • Pittsfield, MA
Posted 2 months ago
The Quality Control Field Representative is responsible for managing a network of Contractors within their assigned territory to ensure we are producing the necessary quality standards for meeting client expectations.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Perform unaccompanied QC checks on property inspections
- Work with contractors to ensure crews are performing to standard
- Conduct field meetings with contractors to identify opportunities for training to improve performance
- Partner with Regional Coordinators to ensure client expectations are met
- Analyze field deficiencies to determine which market(s) need additional focus
- Perform client visit rides to ensure client understands our processes
- Generate necessary weekly reports for management
- Travel 90% within assigned territory
- Attend necessary company meetings, training sessions and conferences
- Respond to all business communications within 24-48 hours
- Act as face of Safeguard due to visibility of field work
Safeguard's Core Values
- Customer Service = Resolution
- Team Work
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent years of experience required
- 2 years work-related experience required
- Construction background helpful
- Prior supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required
- Demonstrates continuous follow-up capability
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Medium work as a physical requirement - Exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs of force frequently, and/or up to 10lbs of force constantly to move objects
- 401k match
- Onsite fitness center
- Full benefits package
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Schedules