To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lowell, GA
- Wachter Network Services Inc
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Cable Technician
Wachter • Lowell, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wachter is currently seeking a cable installation lead technician for large scale construction and remodel projects. The working environment would be in warehouses and industrial sites for building sizes up to 2,000,000sqft. The majority of the work would be performed off lifts at heights of 40 plus feet. Looking for a reliable technician with diverse knowledge of the telecommunications cabling industry. Essential duties and responsibilities consist of but are not limited to:
- The lead technician will be required to perform all task of the physical installation.
- Extensive travel is required. Per Diem is provided.
- Able to supervise and efficiently layout daily activities for multiple technicians.
- Able to consistently complete projects on time and budget.
- Daily job duties along with the physical install consist of
- Time tracking and online submittal for all technicians assigned to the project.
- Reporting to Project Managers.
- Job site safety paper work.
- Project Change Orders as required.
- Working with onsite customers
Long-term employment with an array of benefits will be provided to the right person. Pay will be based on experience and certifications supporting following qualifications:
- BICSI Certifications: Please List
- Strong knowledge of industry standards (BICSI, NEC, TIA/EIA)
- Manufacture certifications or a good knowledge of industry products. List Certifications.
- Background and Strong knowledge of the following areas.
- Working with all trades on construction sites in order to appropriately schedule daily activities.
- Articulating Boom lifts.
- Multiple termination types for multimode and single mode fibers.
- 24v and 70v paging systems.
- Cat5E through Cat6A data cabling.
- Cable pathways:
- Cable Tray
- Fire Penetrations
- Access controls
- Security Cameras both analog and IP.
- Basic computer skills.
- OSHA Certifications