· Ability to pass a DOT Physical and MVR Check
· 2+ years of B2B delivery driving experience in a van, box truck or larger vehicle. Successful candidates have had backgrounds in food and beverage/warehouse supply/auto part/home appliance delivery or with shipping carriers
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Inventory management experience and a CDL is a plus but not required
· Ability to work 11am to 5:30pm for Brooklyn drivers; 10am to 3:30/4pm for Hauppauge drivers
· Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands
and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
· The noise level in the work environment may be high
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions
Globally headquartered in Pittsburgh, Matthews International has been a leader in memorialization products. As the premier designer, manufacturer and marketer of memorialization products, Matthews is proud to provide cemeteries and funeral homes with products of unrivaled excellence and superior craftsmanship.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.