C&W Services is looking for talented Maintenance Service Technicians - level I, II, and III. As one of our specialists you will learn new skills as you support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems, and have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment. At C&W we are committed to improvement, and you will be encouraged to participate in on-going development opportunities to progress and enhance your career.
Whether you’re a Service Technician I, II, or III, we offer a great range of benefits from day 1:
· Competitive Weekly Pay
· 401(k) Plan
· Paid Time Off - 10 vacation days per year, not including national holidays
· Career advancement opportunities
· Ongoing training in cutting-edge faciltiies
· Safety-first culture
Day to day responsibilities of these roles include, but are not limited to:
· Promoting a safe working environment by following all safety procedures.
· Completing preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation.
· Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs (level II only)
· Develop Preventive Maintenance programs (level III only)
· Use of appropriate tooling to troubleshoot simple AC/DC circuits
· Troubleshooting of material handling equipment (MHE), and repairs to miscellaneous Operational equipment as needed.
· Maintaining positive working relationships across all of the Operations facility.
· Tracking and storing department inventory.
· Train and mentor Service Technicians (level II and III only).
About C&W Services:
A leader in facilities services with over 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain.
Our success is due to a supportive and friendly culture that fosters collaboration. Find out more today: [ Link removed ] - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Technician
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: [ Link removed ] - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Technician
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 1+ years of experience in basic preventive/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting skills and repair methods of industrial machines.
· 1+ years of experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical basic components.
· 1 + years of experience with compressors and pneumatics.
· 1+ years of experience using power tools to include saws and drills with proper safety precautions.
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite and OS.
· Experience with basic metal and wood fabrication, including saws and drills.
· Basic understanding of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Skills: Electromechanics, Electromechanical Assembly, Electrical Schematics, Industrial Electrical Equipment, Wiring, Conveyor Material Handling, Industrial Equipment, Component Repair, Component Troubleshooting, PLC, Mechanical Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, Rigging, Troubleshooting, Wood Manufacturing, Power Tools, Electricity, Predictive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, CMMS
Use Hand Tool