To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frederick, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Welcome Wagon • Frederick, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DO YOU HAVE STRONG RELATIONSHIP BUILDING SKILLS WITH A PASSIONATE, ENTREPRENEURIAL DRIVE?
DO YOU ENJOY THE INDEPENDENCE OF WORKING FROM A HOME-BASED OFFICE OPERATING YOUR OWN PROTECTED TERRITORY?
ARE UNCAPPED EARNINGS COMBINED WITH FREQUENT BONUS INCENTIVES IMPORTANT TO YOUR INCOME?
ARE OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
As a Welcome Wagon Representative our career opportunities allow you to work from a home-based office, while enjoying excellent benefits and the support you need to succeed.
Welcome Wagon is America’s #1 welcoming service that welcomes families to their new homes by providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals, and services.
We are seeking Sales Professionals with experience in outside business-to-business sales but will consider goal oriented, focused individuals with a history of success in other fields. Candidates must have the ability to prospect via phone, e-mail and face-to-face introductions. Individuals returning to the work force are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER…
· Comprehensive Training
· Defined and Protective Territory
· Competitive Compensation Plan with Paid Training
· Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· Monthly Mileage Reimbursement
· Opportunity for Advancement
- Extended periods of standing or sitting
- Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs
- Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day
- Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners
- Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Welcome Wagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EEO/M/F/D/V