We are seeking individuals who are interested in being part of the fastest-growing market available today, The Senior Market.
At Family First Life, we are considered to be “The Senior Market Specialist,” and are committed to working with our clients with Honesty and Integrity. Our professionally trained Agents and office staff are dedicated to pro viding the best products and services in the industry. Our broad portfolio of insurance products includes Life Insurance, Final Expense, and Annuities.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of helping seniors with important decisions. Create a personal career path with measurable results.
- HIGH COMP and EXCLUSIVE LEADS!!
- Management & Administrative support that is second to none.
- A place where professionalism is the standard.
- Sales, in the senior market specifically- is one of the highest-paid professions a person can choose!
Speak with our Hiring Manager:
Click here to apply to Life Insurance Agent - Up To 145% Starting Comp - $100K+ Year One alt="chrome-extension://kcehcblfpidimbihdfophhhdejckolgh/images/logo/logo-image-color.svg" width="40" height="40" border="0" data-image-whitelisted="" />
- Candidates must have the ability and desire to work full-time
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with meeting clients on a face to face basis and over the phone. - Above average communication skills
- You must have reliable transportation
- Experience is not necessary; we will train the right candidates and the right work ethic.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.