LHH is working with a world-renowned Mattress and Bedding provider. They are in search of an experienced Store Manager.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for the management and leadership of one of our retail stores. This will include driving sales performance as well as ensuring standards are met across all areas of the store, from the customer experience, people development, maintaining operational standards, to supporting the necessary elements of building and developing our retail concept.
The Store Manager will be instrumental in the recruitment, selection, and development of the retail stores team. This position requires a strong leader, extremely well organized, process oriented and quality minded individual that also possess the ability to bring people together in order to reach our common goal.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Provide overall store leadership, supervision, and delegation to store associates
- Drive brand awareness and brand advocacy to exceed projected store goals to include teaming up with partners in local market to raise awareness across the region
- Recruit, hire, and continued development of the store associates
- Serve as the lead example in providing premium customer experience and build relationships with our consumers
- Maintain high standards of visual merchandising and brand presentation
- Ensure financial objectives and controls are consistently and correctly managed
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years retail management experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with high-end luxury and/or custom products in a consultative environment
- Strong sales skills in a consultative environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, direct, and train others in a retail setting
- Skilled at current best practice retail methods, procedures, and standards
- Strong ability to identify underlying principles of quantitative and qualitative information and translate information into action
- Demonstrated team player able to both lead and follow
- Flexibility in work schedule reflecting the needs and patterns of store hours
- Able to travel 50% - 70% during your first 90 days, will reduce to 10% travel thereafter
- Fluency with current retail software / computer systems
- Retail Management
- Retail Sales
- Sales Management