Our client is looking for a software engineer who has expert level experience in Java and a strong background in big data technologies such as Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kinesis, etc. You will be part of the team that is building out a foundation platform to move Big Data & Analytics (some Real-time Analytics components) to the Cloud. You will be working closely with the team to implement and integrate platform services and solutions.
100% Remote Opportunity
- Java development in microservice architecture, domain-driven design & RESTful APIs to enable real-time data consumption
- Build Back end applications using Java, Spark/Scala, Python
- Big Data experience: Hadoop, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kinesis, Spark, Hive, Nifi, Flink, AWS Lambda
- Work on performance optimizations on Hbase and Solr
- Work on Performance optimization on Spark Jobs and MapReduce jobs.
- Ability to debug complex production scenarios
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems
For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to Dan Malta at Email blocked - click to apply
Python (Programming Language)
Real Time Data
Scala (Programming Language)