To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician/ Chrysler Master Mechanic
Bob Richards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Mobile, AL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position located in Graniteville, SC
Chrysler Certified Master Technician
Bob Richards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Graniteville, SC is looking for Chrysler Level 3 Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team! We are a family-owned dealership, servicing the Augusta area for 35+ years. We currently have 4 locations and growing!
Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Relocation Assistance will be available to qualified Level 3 technicians looking to join our team!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Chrysler certification REQUIRED- must be Chrysler Level 3
- At least 5 years’ Automotive experience
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Willing to submit to and pass a background check, motor vehicle check and drug test
- Competitive wages
- Benefit package
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Professional working environment
Find out all our dealership can offer you! Apply today!