Raytheon Missiles & Defense Openings for:
Operations Research Engineers...
Analysts & Simulation Developers
Full time, direct hire positions - all levels of experience needed!
Must have a Secret or Top Secret clearance from day one of hire
Operations Research Analyst and Simulation Developer will participate in the development and implementation of simulation solutions, associated post-processing, and analysis to support mission trade studies and performance simulations, ensuring they meet defined requirements and functions. The Operations Developer will analyze and positively affect simulation execution performance. The Mid-Level Operations Research Analyst and Simulation Developer I will require knowledge of performance engineering practices, and procedures, in order to perform non-repetitive effective analytical work across a wide range of challenging computational problems.
The Operations Research Analyst and Simulation Developer will work to work in a team environment, receiving inputs from the program or team lead and providing guidance and/or direction to other team members.
The Research Analyst and Simulation Developer will work on diverse projects, and determine and develop analytic approaches and solutions.
Additionally, they will provide operations research support throughout the product lifecycle, from initial concept, to fielded product, through in-service improvements, and ultimately to product retirement.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelors’ Degree in Operations Research, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Mathematics
• 6 years of experience (Masters with 4 years of experience, or Ph.D. with 2 years) in the following areas:
*simulation experience with government engagement models like Brawler, Radguns, or ESAMS in a modeling & simulation position and/or project.
* software development, object oriented design using C/C++, and/or MATLAB numerical computing experience in either Unix or Linux computing environments
*designing digital system models and simulations, including the ability to apply knowledge of physics, random variables and their application to modeling and analysis
• Debugging/Analysis methodologies in optimizing application performance
* system engineering and analysis
Desired Education, Experience and Skills:
· An existing Top Secret security clearance
· Masters’ degree in Operations Research, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics preferred
· Experience in utilizing the simulation tool Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling (AFSIM)
· Experience in software requirements development
· Experience in software design, integration, and test
· Experience communicating and interacting with government counterparts
· Experience with distributed simulation protocols such as DIS, HLA or TENA
· Experience using STL and Boost Libraries
· Experience with software build systems