To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mid- & Master-Level Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Griffin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • San Francisco, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Griffin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for Mid- and Master-Level Automotive Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Relocation assistance and Sign-on bonus available! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
As a Mid- and Master-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Automotive Technician experience required - 3 years experience minimum
- All Auto Makers please apply
- ASE or Chrysler certifications helpful
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Full Benefits After Hire
- Competitive Salary
- State of the Art Facility
- Heat/AC in every Bay
- Sign-On Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available
- Paid Time Off And Vacation
- Great Work Environment
Start your career as an automotive technician for Griffin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today!