* Job is located in Elkton, MD *
Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician
**Relocation Assistance Offered to Qualified Candidates!**
Hertrich Dodge, located in Elkton, MD, is looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians to join our world class service team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! We have immediate openings and we offer the latest in diagnostic equipment with a steady work load. Extensive training is available for those who are career focused!
Do you thrive in a great work environment with unlimited growth potential? Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic? Do you have a desire to learn and Succeed? Then our company is the right fit for you! This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, emission system
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles' components work and interact
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with service advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
- Chrysler Certification required
- At least 2 years of previous automotive experience
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Willing to relocate or commute to Elkton, MD
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus Available
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
Find out all our dealership can offer you!
'Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.'
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology