Finance & Insurance Manager
Lucrative highly performance driven pay plan with a F&I friendly sales desk is the perfect recipe for the perfect candidate's success. We offer a professional working environment with continuous training for our team members of our successful, privately held, dealership group.
Finance & Insurance Manager is responsible for coordinating the sale of finance & insurance programs to customers. This position works with the sales team and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealership customers.
- Selling financing & insurance products and services to our customers
- Attaining goals for gross production of financial services/products
- Review customer credit applications for completeness
- Utilize menu selling process 100%
- Ensure all necessary documentation is complete for each deal
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards
- Communicate with sales team to ensure every customer is handled efficiently and professionally
- Ensure compliance with all laws & regulatory obligations
- Ensure completion & submission of all financial documents where applicable
- Maintain effective communication with team members
- Promote and help maintain outstanding CSI
- Must have at least 1 years of automotive dealership F&I experience including secondary financing.
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented
- Excellent track record with financial institutions
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR & background check & pre-employment drug test.
- Group medical plan
- Group short term disability & life insurance
- Various voluntary benefit plans
- Continuous training
- Opportunities for career advancement within our automotive group of multiple dealership locations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace