Position: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Primary Care (Entry or Experienced)
We are currently searching for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated, results focused sales professionals to work as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep in this territory. In this role, you will deliver sales results to support our pharmaceutical and healthcare products. This position will report to a Sales Manager. The successful Pharmaceutical Sales Rep hired will have a direct impact on the execution of our brand’s growth strategy and demonstrating our commercial values of keeping the patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Job Summary:
This position will act as an integral member of our Commercial Sales team by delivering sales results for all of our products as well as services.
All of our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• This direct customer facing role will be responsible for executing our brand and sales strategy to effectively demonstrate our product value to key customers
• Utilizing knowledge and expertise of local market trends, institutions, and key customers to optimize our national strategy to drive business results at the territory level
• Executing against team established business and account plans to improve brand usage within key accounts
• Collaborating with matrix team members to improve territory performance and elevate brand value.
• Utilizing internal resources, such as market data and analysis to shape territory business plans to drive business results and impact patients
• Responsible for using our internal systems to work through call planning and record call activity
• Identifying and seizing opportunities to build organizational efficiency and process improvements to positively impact business results
Qualified Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Required Skills and Qualifications:
• A college degree is preferred otherwise must be able to show demonstrated sales abilities
• Ability to develop strategic long-term relationships with customers aimed at helping patients and achieving business results
• Must be able to communicate pharmacodynamics with physicians as well as other clinical evidence
• Proven track record of sales results, commitment to performance excellence
• Must be able to obtain vendor credentialing as well as maintain industry certifications
• Strong alignment to our corporate values of patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Completion of some type of pharmaceutical sales education
• Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
The next step is yours. Apply today for one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunities.