ON THE STAGE: Remote Account Executive
ON THE STAGE is immediately hiring Remote Account Executives to join their growing team!
*Register TODAY to speak with a Hiring Manager! *
The Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for closing new business and driving revenue by running
consultative demonstrations & meetings with prospects and their decision-makers/stakeholders for the On The
Stage sales team within our target market segments. You will be tasked with achieving monthly/quarterly sales targets by building, maintaining, & managing a healthy sales pipeline. As an AE, you will think strategically to create and deliver complex, customized solutions that provide value to clients’ bottom line and overall revenue growth (new customers & overall revenue). To achieve your goals, you will prospect and identify opportunities to acquire new business (this is a hunter/closer role) ! As an Industry Expert you will regularly research trends and best practices, read business publications, seek learning/development opportunities, & utilize internal training resources. Your skills and enthusiasm to perform well in this early-stage opportunity has a tremendous upside for you in growth and compensation!
Account Executives Receive:
- In-depth training and onboarding program to develop your professional skills and set you up for success!
- Opportunities to control/increase compensation with base + commission structure
- Exciting Work from Home (remote) or Office Opportunity!
- Flexible scheduling with overtime potential
- Company-provided hardware/technology
- Benefits Provider Program offering exceptional full benefits package (including 401k options)
- Marketing support for quality lead generation
- Ability to truly help an underserved community of schools & theatres who don't often get the support, funding, and/or access to best-in-class tools that they deserve!
- Multiple Career Advancement Opportunities within this exciting, mission-oriented, game-changing opportunity!
Account Executives Requirements:
· Must have at least 1 year of Account Executive, Sales Development, or equivalent SaaS/solution sales experience
Previous experience in theatre (performer, director, box office, stage management, etc.) is a plus!
· Outstanding written/verbal communication, presentation, & time management skills
· Demonstrated expertise in conceptual sales, solution selling, & value-based selling
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Outreach.com, & Google Apps
· Strong ability to initiate, establish & nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone & in virtual meetings
· Ability to maintain high activity levels, manage multiple competing priorities
· Ability to work effectively in a results-driven culture while implementing feedback & taking direction
· Demonstrates honest, direct, & respectful communication to collaborate with the team
· Demonstrates passion & perseverance in the attainment of goals and alignment to the mission
Why On The Stage?
On The Stage provides an all-in-one online SaaS platform designed for community, educational, and independent theatre makers; that was created by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry. We make Broadway caliber technology tools available to empower live arts producers to achieve their creative and financial goals. On The Stage provides an inclusive environment that welcomes people to join us and make a difference for our client arts organizations.
Our end-to-end SaaS platform includes a comprehensive online ticketing system, public-facing promotional sites, configurable engagement features, live capture and streaming software, fundraising templates, and other best-in-class resources. In your role you can help our client organizations see significant benefits from our platform's ability to produce/manage live or virtual events, increase their ticket sales, save time, and elevate the stature of their program with their audience and in the community. Over 2 million tickets have been sold via our platform for our clients, which continues to increase each month!
* * ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER WITH US TODAY! * *
- Account Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Account Executive
- Saa S
- Solution Selling