To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
- Deseria Johnson
- Phone: 2087612752
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Integrity and Compliance Specialist
Saint Alphonsus Health System • Reno, NV
Posted 2 months ago
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
Senior Integrity and Compliance Specialist/Privacy Official
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center - Boise, Idaho
Full Time, Days
● Responsible for the leadership, direction and oversight of the Saint Alphonsus Health System’s (SAHS) Integrity and Compliance Program within designated SAHS ministries as identified by the System Integrity and Compliance Officer for the implementation and ongoing operation of the Integrity and Compliance Program within the designated ministries.
● The Integrity and Compliance Program is designed to ensure SAHS has established systems, policies and procedures to effectively comply with applicable laws and regulations pertaining to its business activities, including those pertaining to federal and state health care programs and the privacy of patient health information. Responsible for the leadership, direction and oversight of the SAHS HIPAA Privacy Program, ensuring that SAHS is in compliance with all privacy and security components of the Integrity and Compliance Program.
● These responsibilities include promoting awareness of, and compliance with, privacy and security practices related to patient and business sensitive information and compliance with federal and state laws and SAHS information privacy practices.
● The SAHS Privacy Official will collaborate with the SAHS Security Official regarding privacy and security matters.
● Travel between sites is expected.
● Continuing Education & Development opportunities
● Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
● Life Insurance
● Retirement– 403b
● Tuition Reimbursement
● Wellness Programs
● Short and Long-Term Disability
Why Saint Alphonsus?
● We are serious about fostering an environment focused on personal and professional growth and offer opportunities that empower our colleagues to develop their careers.
● Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, non-profit, faith-based, Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff which serve 700,000 people in Idaho and Oregon.
● We are anchored by the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise), providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
● Centers of Excellence include: Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, Oncology, Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency and Women's & Children's.
1. Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree or other post-graduate degree in health services administration, health care law, or related field of study desirable.
2. Minimum of 8 years of health care industry experience required including experience in a significant leadership role and participation in compliance program activities for an acute care hospital or health system. Demonstrated understanding of healthcare compliance program operations and federal regulatory compliance requirements required. HIPAA Privacy experience preferred.
3. Certified in Healthcare Compliance or Certified in Healthcare Compliance-Privacy from the Health Care Compliance Association or related professional certification preferred.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service orientation with ability to relate directly, openly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
6. Demonstrated competency in program planning, management and supervision.
7. Ability to be persuasive yet diplomatic with an ability to work with disparate parties in reaching consensus.
8. Colleagues and management must view the individual with the highest of respect for personal honesty and integrity.
9. Personal presence characterized by ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of SAHS and Trinity Health.
10. Must have active driving privileges. If, during the course of employment, driving privileges change or colleague receives a driving citation, the colleague is required to notify their supervisor and/or HR.