To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Ann Walsh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Search Consultant
Syneos Health • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
The Senior Search Consultant is an exciting opportunity for a recruiting and business development professional who is accustomed to communicating executive search services at the highest levels. The successful candidate will be accustomed to and comfortable with working with c-suite executives, medical leadership and Human Resources, to grow current business relationships and develop/secure new executive search opportunities as well as recruit and execute on open searches.
TSP believes in the power of personal. As such, the ideal candidate will bring a consultative mindset to each and every client interaction with the goal of helping our clients find the talent they need to succeed.Location is Columbus, OH OR Remote
Director, Clinical Search Team – Executive & Professional Search
- Responsible for driving new executive search opportunities for Clinical Search Team.
- Partnering with the Vice President, Managing Director, create and execute new business development strategies.
- Capable of sourcing, recruiting and interviewing for open searches, and partnering with other recruiter(s) to fill open job orders.
- Attend business meetings, understand client needs and provide recruiting solutions.
- Ability to travel to client meetings when necessary.
- Consults client from search strategy inception and job order creation through completion of search.
- Maintains an open and active dialogue with client contacts and strives to create a customized approach to their business needs.
- Actively recruits new prospects and serves as a candidate point of contact throughout search process
- Conducts all preps, follow-ups, negotiations, etc., involving candidates on assigned order
- Leverages existing and new relationships into business opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of executive/professional services sales experience.
· Experience selling and recruiting in the healthcare/pharmaceutical/life sciences industries highly preferred.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Technology and media savvy.
· Demonstrated consultative approach to selling executive search services; ability to “Win-the-Search.”