Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have own tools
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts and service
- No cost, higher education with Strayer University
- Christmas bonuses
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid vacation and holiday
Start your career with Mall of Georgia CDJ.