To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
641 Colfax Avenue
Cincinnati Region, KY 41073
- Operations Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Color Span Labels • Cincinnati Region, KY
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Operate flexographic printing press to produce quality color matched products up to 12 colors like pressure sensitive labels, laminated films, bags or pouches.
- Manage press speed, monitor inks, color, finish and adjust to maintain quality.
- Prepare, set up, change over and restart press with new jobs when needed.
- Maintain safety, quality, maintenance and good manufacturing practices.
You should have familiarity with the operations of a printing press, papers, substrates, inks, plates, finishing processes and the steps of printing production to maintain quality results. Experience with various printing equipment like presses, laminators, slitters, rewinders and finishing presses is a plus.
We are a relatively unknown growing label and packaging manufacturer that is new to the area and is expanding to support of a key national account and we’re looking to add several people right away!
- support and training in a relaxed culture
- all our equipment is less than 3 years old
- excellent income,
- optional overtime available
- monthly productivity bonuses
- medical, dental, paid life insurance and LTD
- 401k with company matching
- 11 paid holidays a year,
- +2 paid weeks paid vacation to start,
- relocation assistance
Congratulate us on our 17th year with no layoffs and the 16 people we have promoted so far this year! We are privately owned and invest in our plants and people as the cornerstone of our success!
Apply now and see how we are different. We’ll confidentially arrange to provide you an opportunity to learn about us, meet our people, tour our facility and find out how a career with us could be different.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 + years experience in a printing production facility
- Basic understanding of the printing process, paper, plates, ink, printing, finishing
- 1 year experience running equipment in a printing or packaging facility
Nice to have;
- Experience with narrow web flexo equipment like Gallus, Arsoma, Mark Andy, Nilpeter, Omet, Webtron, Omet, P-Series press like P3 or P5 or P7
- Experience with Wide web flexo equipment like Kidder, Bielloni, Uteco, W&H, PCMC MIRA FLEX, Wolverine, Fisher & Kreke, Khamp, Dussenbery, Titan
- Lead or Supervisor experience over slitting, rewinding, laminating, finishing or press
What shifts are available? We have 1 department running 8 hour shifts and have open positions on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. The other department is on 12 hours shifts from 6 to 6.
Do you Swing shifts? We do not swing shifts. If you work nights you’ll stay on nights until you request a day shift and we will move people to a requested shift when available based on seniority.
Is overtime required? No overtime is not required.
Do you do regular performance reviews? Yes, company policy required we review new employees at day 30, 60, 90, 6 months and 1 year. Annual reviews with performance merit increases are don annually according to company policy.
Yes, we drug screen and perform a basic background check on all new employees.