To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, NH
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive BDC Manager/ Internet Sales Manager
Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Lebanon, NH
Posted 6 hours ago
Automotive BDC Manager
Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Brattleboro is searching for an experienced Automotive BDC Manager. The BDC Manager will be dealing exclusively with leads generated by internet sales initiatives, including leads generated by the dealership’s website.
- Ability to handle a "start-to-finish" sales process on a significant load of high-quality, paid and organic internet leads
- Maintain an understanding of, and be able to provide clear, concise communication of processes, policies, promotions, products, and services offered by the dealership.
- Effectively manage and train all employees of the BDC.
- Maintain a thorough record of all activities and follow-up, using the dealership’s contact management tool. Record all customer contacts in same.
- Support on-line customers through our e-Sales office
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Aid in the development and modification of phone scripts.
- Ensure timely follow up with all customers.
- Meet weekly with each employee to review recorded calls and discuss strengths and weaknesses.
- Meet weekly to discuss improvement opportunities, areas of concerns with scripts, leadsite, employees, managers, etc.
- Keep online ad content up-to-date
- Previous Automotive Sales and/or Management experience is required
- Previous Internet Sales experience is also highly preferred
- Experienced with recruitment and training of new personnel
- Proven experience at building relationships and working in teams
- Proven track record in automotive sales with high CSI
- Live within a reasonable commuting distance
- Tenacious yet professional follow up on customer inquiries
- Experience with CDK, Vauto and Vinsolutions is a plus
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including drug test and background screen.
- Professional Appearance
Competitive Pay - Bonus - Benefits - Paid training and more!