Great opportunity to join our fast growing Additive Manufacturing team! The Business Development Manager/Technical Sales role will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for metal powder sales, managing identified key accounts, supporting sales with technical support/key projects, working with engineering on growth opportunities and working with the leadership team to help execute the strategy. We are looking for a “go getter” excited about this emerging technology and able to help continue strong growth in markets including aerospace, energy, industrial and other. The individual will report to the Global Director of Sales who is based in Indianapolis, IN. This individual can be located in Indianapolis or remote.
Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc, a Linde company, offers a comprehensive array of materials, high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing material and coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is available at URL blocked - click to apply.
- Four year college degree in engineering/science or business administration
- Advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 3 years of prior sales experience or other customer-focused role preferred
- Experience in additive manufacturing or metal powders a plus
- Results oriented self-starter able to operate effectively in remote and office environment
- Good decision-making and business judgment skills
- Comfortable interacting with senior management/executive level at key accounts
- Ability to act as leader in the field at external events
- Able to identify and communicate with key stakeholders/decision makers at key accounts
- Sets high expectations for performance and strives to exceed goals
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet goals
- Strong communication, verbal and relationship building skills
- Ability to coordinate internal resources as needed to secure opportunities
- Motivated to succeed and grow as an individual and a team
- Drive KPI’s and help set targets for the team
- Ability to travel at least 40%
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.