To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer C & C++
AGS, LLC • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
AGS LLC, is currently looking for Software Engineers (Operating Systems) to work in their Duluth, Georgia location.
AGS, LLC. is a global company focused on creating a diverse mix of entertaining gaming experiences for every kind of player. Our roots are firmly planted in the Class II Native American gaming market, but our customer-centric culture and remarkable growth have helped us branch out to become one of the most all-inclusive commercial gaming suppliers in the world. Powered by high-performing Class II and Class III slot products, an expansive table products portfolio, highly-rated social casino solutions for players and operators, and best-in-class service, we offer an unmatched value proposition for our casino partners.
If you would like the opportunity to grow and have experience working in software development, with a concentration in Operating Systems, we want to speak to you!
Learn more about us at www.playags.com.
As a Software Engineer (Operating System) you will:
- Be responsible for hardware device integration
- Creating and maintaining the underlying Operating Systems,drivers and tools, and the gaming engine in the slot machine
- Participate in all aspects of development, including: gathering requirements, design, development, developer testing, peer code-reviews, documentation, and deployment
- Maintenance activities such as supporting field issues, bug-tracking and resolution, and source code management including versioning and branching. Requires working closely with other departments such as Hardware, Testers, Compliance, Artists, Customer Support and Field Technicians.
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to self-start, self-regulate workloads, and work well in a group dynamic or independently.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 0 - 2 years development experience
• Experience working with PC type computer hardware and peripherals
• Experience with Linux, Bash scripting, C, and C++
• Understanding of build tools such as compilers, linkers, makefiles, debuggers, and IDEs
• Excellent debugging skills
• Experience using Bug-tracking tools and source code control
• Must have good interpersonal skills and able to work with other departments effectively
• Requires excellent organizational skills, and good oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-motivated team player able to work in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, demanding environment
• Experience using static and dynamic libraries
• Good understanding of video formats, video cards, and displays
• Experience with scripting languages (PHP, Lua, Perl)
• Experience working with test teams and helping to specify or write test cases
• Linux kernel module development
• Experience with C#
• Unity experience is a plus
• Agile development environment experience (SCRUM).
• Casino gaming experience a plus.