CoreMedical Group is currently partnered with a facility seeking a skilled Registered Nurse to join their team. This individual will have the opportunity to work as a great Med/Surg RN.
Job Information (RN - Med/Surg):
- Coordinate healthcare plans with medical professionals, administer medications, and educate patients on surgical procedures.
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Great management; room for career advancement
- Top pay in the area; sign-on bonus and relocation assistance may be available
- Hiring immediately for full-time positions
Job Requirements (RN - Med/Surg):
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Looking for 2+ years Post-partum, Ante-partum, Labor & Delivery, Newborn Nursery, Maternal Child experience
- BLS Certified
OUR SERVICES ARE ALWAYS FREE!
How We Help You:
- Resume preparation services and interview tips.
- Communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- Help finding the perfect position for you, based on your experience and desired location.
- Referral bonuses.
- Relocation assistance – includes information on the job market, cost of living and more.
- Licensing Assistance- specialists to help you through the process.
- Positions nationwide from staff to CNO.
PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We provide staffing solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers in all 50 states, giving you access to top jobs wherever you want to be!
“Job Seekers get 40% more interviews when using a recruiting agency.”
Keywords: PCU, progressive care, tele, critical care, intensive care, telemetry, step-down, step down, medical surgical, med/surg, medical/surgical, med surg, intensive care, critical care, coronary care, ccu, icu, ortho, RNFA, First Assistant, Surgical Assistant, Charge Nurse, OR, Operating Room
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care
- Medical Equipments