To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8010 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247
- Alexis Costilla
- Phone: 214-631-9200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Assistant (MA) Earn Up To $16.00
First Call • Dallas, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
First Call is a comprehensive medical staffing agency and we place Medical Assistants (MA) on exclusive, unadvertised 90 day assignments, at top notch healthcare providers in the Dallas Metro Area. This is an excellent opportunity for Medical Assistants (MA) to work full time and then convert to our clients employee after a 90 day hire notice has been provided for a direct hire position.
- Now Accepting MA Resumes/Applications
- Earn Up To $16.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience!
- Must be reliable, friendly, professional with a calming, caring deamenor
- New location openings and concierge service to our patients
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday business hours
- Transportation to and from work is required
- OKC Is an Immediate Hire, Don't Hesitate Apply Today!
- Sorry, no new MA grads accepted, must have at least 12 months exp.
Medical Assistant (MA) Job Summary:
- Assists physicians and office manager by performing administrative and clinical duties
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations
- Talks and records Patient vital statistics such as pulse, heart rate and temperature
- Takes photo's and scans documents for State Application Assistance
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at anytime as needed.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient on computer with software programs
- Able to strictly follow procedures for accuaracy
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced office environment
Medical Assistant (MA) To have the following:
- Updated Resume
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- 1 to 2 years of related medical assisting experience or equivalent, can consider combination of experience and or education. Medical Office - front and back office is a big plus!
- Licenses / Certification: Graduate of medical assisting program or Certified Medical Assistant preferred
- May consider a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with impeccable front office medical assisting experience
- Current statement of good health within last 12 months
- Negative PPD test
- CPR Card required - (if none available must commit to fast track)
- 2 good supervisor work references
- Comprehensive criminal back ground and drug testing required
OKC Medical Assistant (MA) Positions are for Immediate Hire:
Walk-in resume or applications accepted Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 3:30PM. You may apply in person in work attire at 8010 N. Stemmons Fwy., Ste. 101 or submit your application to this post.
First Call is anticipation exciting new agreements which include PRN, Temp To Hire and Direct Hire placement Opportunities.