Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- 7 or more years of progressive healthcare experience required
- 10 or more years of experience in a progressive multi-hospital health system preferred
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED/PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Master’s or Graduate level Degree in related field preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Expert knowledge of healthcare environment and healthcare delivery systems, healthcare decision support.
- Experience with CRM/PRM tools.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently operate in a complex matrix relationship environment with good facilitation skills and understanding of small group dynamics.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, interpersonal, oral, written (including business plan writing), presentation and communication skills required.
- Expert PC applications skills including Microsoft Office suite required.
- Creative problem solving and decision making ability required.
- Statistical method development and skilled ability to recognize, develop and implement tests for validity and reliability in complex data sets.
- Experience in healthcare analytical and financial modeling and pro forma development, comprehensive market analysis and operations and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in opportunity assessments.
- Expert knowledge in the access, development and use of internal and external market database system, including internal and external transaction systems data.
- Adeptly able to develop and implement organization-wide measurement and statistical methods.
- Proven project development and management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage others.
- Proven expertise in helping to drive change and maintain strategic focus in complex and dynamic environments with competing priorities and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively and effectively across many departments, settings and disciplines.
- Professionally manage a spectrum of tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Conform and adhere to all organizational and departmental policies, procedures and protocols
- Knowledge and skills related to process improvement
- Ability to teach.