To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- Wendy May
- Phone: 312.264.9887 x79887
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Caregiver - Great Part Time Job
Home Instead Senior Care • Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for caring and compassionate students to become a part of our team. Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Caregiver Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Safety and Standby
- May care for clients with Alzheimer’s
Previous experience is not necessary* for this entry level role. As a Caregiver, you will receive training from your local Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License/ Insurance
- Prior experience in the health care industry is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates
- Experience with the elderly a plus
*This requirement varies by office.
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.