Konecranes, a world leading group of Lifting Businesses™, is looking for ambitious, confident, and motivated individuals for our new Sales Lead Development Team based in Brookfield WI USA or in Springfield, OH USA . As an important point of contact to prospects and existing customers, our Sales Lead Development Representatives (SLDRs) are integral with quickly responding to all inbound sales and marketing overhead crane leads. The SLDR will prequalify all leads and collect initial technical requirements from our prospects and forward to local IC Sales Consultants for appropriate sales action. SLDRs will play a key role in providing our organization a key selling advantage by accelerating our lead follow up response times. The SLDR role will also be a development opportunity for those who excel and want to pursue external equipment sales roles within our team. This position includes a base salary + commission!
EDUCATION: 4-year bachelor’s degree, technical studies or proven practical experience is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Industrial business development, customer service and / or industrial sales experience preferred. Experience with CRM tools is a plus. Must have excellent PC, written and verbal communication skills. Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical principles would be an asset.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must be coachable with a willingness to learn. Must have a desire to be successful and grow in a world class organization with a commitment to excellence, superior relationship building and collaborative capabilities. Must be willing to develop Konecranes sales ethics and values.
- Manage, prequalify and forward Chat Window leads generated from our AME industrial equipment website pages to local IC sales consultants.
- Respond to KonecranesDirect.com ecommerce site inbound leads, generate quotations and answer technical questions.
- Immediately call and prequalify leads generated from the following inbound lead sources; Crane Advisor, Call Center, Partner Programs, Web form submissions, Channel Suite, Live Channel requests and other lead development programs.
- Collaborates with CTO sales managers and their sales consultants by contacting leads and existing offers.
- Outbound prospecting calls utilizing paid leads database.
- Call equipment leads generated from Service Business Development Representatives.
- Maintains daily activities in customer relationship management tools by tracking calls, emails and interactions with customers during lead development process.
- Business Development