To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lumberton, TX 77657
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative/ Experienced Sales Consultant
Mid County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Lumberton, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New and Pre-Owned Car Sales Representative / Automotive Sales / Auto Sales
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. Mid County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for New and Pre-Owned Automotive Sales Representatives to join their sales team!
- Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As a Sales Representative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return e-mail / voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Automotive sales experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Join the winning automotive sales team at Mid County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!