Summary: As an ambassador and front line contact to our customers; a Territory Manager (TM) will work with our clientele to educate, train and convert business. Present to Customers and Contractors/Builders. Achieve set company sales & growth goals while maintaining positive/profitable relations.
WSC TM duties to include (not limited to):
· Manage a book of business
· Increase sales in your territory by executing personal and company sales initiatives.
· Regularly visit existing customers to maintain relationships and identify new opportunities for future sales.
· Assist in preparing customer programs in your territory. Managing each program from start to finish and provide regular progress updates to Regional Manager.
· Increase revenue with existing customers by being a solutions provider to the customer, continually selling existing product lines, and by introducing new products.
· Identify and solicit new business opportunities.
· Promote and help increase website usage (Storefront/Configurator)
· Conduct dealer presentations and educational meetings.
· Attend sales meetings, customer functions, contractor events, trade shows, and all other events as assigned.
· Communicate effectively with Regional Manager on a regular basis.
· Complete all sales reports on time and accurately. Utilizing CRM system to document and track sales process.
· Work effectively with internal departments (warranty, customer service, and accounting) to help provide a positive customer experience.
· Compliance with all company safety initiatives and Safety Observations to meet company goals.
A WSC TM will possess and/or demonstrate the ability to:
· Proficient presentation, verbal & written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet communicated sales goals.
· Display professional behavior to all internal and external contacts in conjunction with policies and procedures as outline in the employee handbook.
· General working knowledge of residential construction.
· Strong people skills needed in order to developing and sustaining relationships that would result in advanced sales of our key products
· Utilize electronic expense report tools daily.
· Must have reliable internet service in home office.
· Keep company vehicle clean, organized and prepared to perform your responsibilities.
Education / Experience:
· High School Diploma, College Degree and/or 3-5 years of related sales experience.
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge base, any sale reporting software knowledge is a plus.
· Highly developed planning and organizational abilities.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Working Demands / Requirements:
· Ability to sit for long periods of time because of travel aspect of position.
· Must possess a MVR that qualifies per the auto insurance requirements.
· Flexibility relative to hours as travel is weekly with some overnights
· Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs occasionally
Conclusion: A WSC TM will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with WSC. As a frontline employee politeness, honor, integrity is expected in every interaction.