*Location of job posting doesn’t necessarily reflect the location of project*
Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Technicians – are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
Who Are We?
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Technicians with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG mechanics get to put their expertise to use at premier manufacturing location all over the country will all travel and lodging paid for and coordinated by PMG. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments. We welcome applications from Diesel Technicians with various skill sets.
L et PMG help to place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!
What Will You Do?
As a Diesel Mechanic / Diesel Technician, you will perform a full range of typical preventative maintenance tasks as well as repair of brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and frame work. You may also perform complete rebuilds of equipment frames and internal components, and/or high horsepower engines.
We are looking for highly skilled Mechanics with experience with one or more of the following:
· Performing preventive maintenance, including fluid analysis, fluid change-outs, and part replacement
· Conducting diagnosis and troubleshooting of machines, equipment, and engine malfunctions and failures
· Running electrical diagnostics using client-specific diagnostic equipment and computers to diagnose electrical components of large heavy equipment
· Completing out-of-frame repairs of internal equipment
· Working within client-specific inventory systems to order new parts for remanufacturing purposes
What Do You Need?
We are looking for Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Technicians with the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given maintenance situation. You will need to have the initiative and hands-on experience to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment quickly and efficiently to minimize down-time. You must also be an excellent communicator with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and management.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
· Minimum of 2 years' experience diagnosing and troubleshooting machine and engine malfunctions and failures
· Ability to perform complete rebuild tasks such as disassembly, inspection, repair, and reassembly
· Experience performing work on various types of Diesel Equipment: Heavy Equipment, Trucks, Military Equipment, etc.
· Experience completing out-of-frame repairs of internal equipment
· The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 6 months to 1 year
· Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50 hours/week)
· There are no specific certifications or minimum education requirements for this role
· Must meet background check and drug test requirements
What Can We Give You?
As a Mechanic with PMG, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry. Our positions usually require travel, but we pay all travel and lodging expenses, as well as a generous per diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
· Highly competitive hourly pay
· W2 contractor assignments
· Health insurance
· Dedicated recruiters
· Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
· Paid lodging
· Per diem
· Flexibility to take time off between assignments
PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
- Diagnostic Skills
- Heavy Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering