**LOOKING FOR LICENSED AND NON LICENSED LIFE INSURANCE SALES AGENTS- WE WILL TRAIN YOU!**
Already licensed? Are you making between 90-145% comp? Are you contracted? Fully vested?
Don’t have a license? How would you like the opportunity to build a business where you could easily make 6 figures a year and beyond, with the best terms in the industry, and let us train you to do it?
Have you ever thought about becoming a life insurance agent or are working towards becoming a life insurance agent but do not know what company to join? Have you ever considered what comp each company will pay, whether you will be vested, whether you should sign a contract, how they train you, how you get leads and what the quality of those leads are, and if there is a possibility to build an agency yourself to work towards growth and goals?
We are hiring agents that are new to the industry and seasoned agents that just need better leads and better commission. We offer fully vested renewals from DAY 1, no contracts, you are truly independent. Leads are sold at cost one time and never resold. Our bonus plan is second to none. We are known as "The Rogue IMO" because we are paying agents what they deserve and making our competitors nervous while doing it.
5 Things that separates Family First Life from the Rest of the Industry
1. Aggressive Compensation + Bonuses
Here at FFL our compensation goes up to 145%.
We will start you out between 90-110% depending on experience.
FFL pays producer bonuses, agents can earn up to 2% additional commission on their annual production plus earn bonuses from carriers.
2. Exclusive Leads available
We work off of leads- NOT cold calls or door knocking!
Most companies do not offer an exclusive lead program.
Our leads are NEVER resold so you don’t have to worry about competing with your peers.
3. LIVE Regional Training from REAL Top Producers
It can be very difficult to find an IMO that offers sales training to its agents that isn’t limited to online modules. Here at FFL we offer hands on regional training from qualified producers. It doesn’t matter where you live in the U.S. we can provide local support. On top of this there is endless online training videos and interaction between producers. You are independent but not in it alone.
*** All of our trainers issue pay $20,000 MINIMALLY each month, so we can guarantee you’ll be well equipped to quickly learn how to close over 75% of your appointments.
4. Do you know what Vested Renewals are?
If your answer to this question was no then you are probably not being paid renewals. Renewals are residual commission payments that you receive for the life of certain policies you write.
At FFL, these residuals are vested day one meaning if you ever leave FFL you take your renewals with you.
5. No Contract or Fees
FFL is one of the few true independently owned IMO’s in the industry. We are not contracted through another IMO, FFL works directly with several Top Rated Insurance Carriers which allows us to offer the most aggressive compensation in the industry, pay bonuses and give out vested renewals because there is no other entity to share the commission with.
FFL agents are also truly independent, there is no contract for you to sign with FFL.
We pride ourselves on the fact that there are no fees associated in working with FFL. No startup cost to join FFL, no cost for training or to attend our Sales Conferences. *Licensing does cost* If you are looking for an MLM or Networking Marketing Organization FFL would not be a good fit for you.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with meeting clients on a face to face basis and over the phone. This requires above average communication skills.
- You must have reliable transportation.
-Experience is not necessary, however you must be teachable, and willing to participate in continuous training to achieve a more enhanced work ethic.
-Legal Resident of the United States of America
· Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
· Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
· Put clients in a better position financially for themselves and families
· Expand business reach through networking techniques
· Comply with insurance standards and regulations
· Create different ways to grow your business
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Life Insurance Sales- Licensed or Non Licensed
Please call or text
Shay Tackett (Agency Admin)
To set up a phone interview
- Beginning career in insurance sales
- Discuss and handle insurance needs
- Quoting and selling insurance policies
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies
- Adding coverage to client policies
- Make Calls and set appointments
- Follow up and verify client financial information
- Emphasize importance of client upholding financial committment
Address Prospective Client
Identifying New Prospects
Insurance Product Sales
Self Motivated And Driven To Succeed