Rick Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Duluth is now hiring Chrysler Certified Automotive Technicians to join their busy Service team!
Up to $37.00/flat rate hour
Minimum $1,000 signing bonus for any technician level 2 and above!
Guaranteed hours for first 60 days!
Will pay to move your Toolbox!
Will honor any pre-arranged vacation days!
Rick Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Duluth is looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
- Chrysler Certification required
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience preferred
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred but not required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hold a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Competitive wages- up to $37.00 per flat rate hour
- Paid training
- Production bonus
- Health, Dental, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Weekly spiffs- above and beyond flat rate pay
- Heated and air conditioned shop
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional working environment
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Join the team at Rick Hendrick CDJR Duluth!
Rick Hendrick CDJR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
- Auto Repair
- Diagnostic Skills
- Engine Repair
- Suspension (Vehicle)