Our client is a Top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the West Region. Serving clients for over 50 years, our client has developed a reputation for excellence and expertise in the accounting and management consulting industry. Providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations, our client continues to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional growth and has recently been named one of the Orange County Business Journal's 'Best Places to Work' and Top Firm in NA in Accounting Today. They are proud of their entrepreneurial spirit and the guidance we provide to our clients on a daily basis so they can make better decisions in their business.
Specialties: Assurance & Advisory; Tax; Enterprise Risk Management Services; Litigation & Valuation Services; Business Management.
The Manager is the liaison between the Partner, the client, and the professional staff. Managers are responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously, and scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow. Managers develop and train staff, and make associations to develop new business for the Firm. Managers play a lead role in maintaining client relationships.
- Generally requires five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in complexity, scope, and number of engagements managed
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years’ experience in a management position
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of forty (40) hours of continuing professional education is required each year to maintain and develop technical and business skills
- A current and valid CPA license is required
- SEC experience highly preferred