To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SVMT, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Enterprise Architect (EA) is responsible for providing leadership and technical guidance in the use of information technology (IT) to meet the strategic and tactical business goals of the business units serviced by our client. The technical guidance and direction will be provided to teams on the selection, design, implementation, and ongoing management of technology to sustain a flexible information technology infrastructure.
- Act as the SME for at least three of the following IT domains (Business, Apps, Data, Security, Server, Networks or Storage).
- Assist with creating and maintaining IT as-is architecture, to-be architecture, gap analysis and 3 year roadmaps. Worked on EA Tools
- Works with Technical and Business teams to ensure application development aligns to business and IT strategy.
- Partners with the Technology and Infrastructure organizations in determining practical adaptations of enterprise standards through informal feedback sessions.
- Works with the Directors of Business and Technical teams to identify technical solutions and business process improvements in support of the business and IT strategic direction; ensures application development supports the business and IT strategies.
- Interacts with business partners to share and direct architecture practices that may affect business solution delivery.
- Ensures that platform(s) supported meets the business, technical and infrastructure needs by over-seeing the health and well-being of the technical infrastructure.
- Ensures that platform and project technical design documentation is completed to a high standard.
- Provides architectural governance by reviewing projects (Architecture review, Architecture Health check) to ensure alignment to architectural and technical strategy.
- Creates or documents frameworks, methodologies, standards that the enterprise will leverage across all technologies and businesses.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field is required with a minimum of 10 years of experience as the acting SME for at least three of the following IT domains (Business, Apps, Data, Security, Server, Networks or Storage); or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining IT as-is architecture, to-be architecture, and gap analysis
- A minimum of 3 years' experience using Orbus.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience developing roadmaps.